2019 Alternative Crops and Organics Day (And Mountain Research Station Field Day)
Join us for our annual Alternative Crops and Organics Day in the morning and the Mountain Research Station Field Day in the late afternoon on July 18, 2019. You are welcome to attend one or both! We would appreciate it if you would register for the morning session so we know how many people to prepare for. If you fail to do so, however, please come anyway. We don’t want you to miss out. No preregistration is required for the afternoon field day.
Alternative crops and organics topics in the morning include:
- Breeding Hops in the Southeast
- Soil Health Sampling Demonstration and Presentation
- East Coast Broccoli Project
- Black Perigord Truffle Orchards
- Organic Vegetable Production
MRSFD topics include:
- Forage Fertility Management
- Rejuvenating Winter Feeding Areas
- Annual Bull Test and Proper Scoring
- NC Grain Hemp Production
- Vegetable Disease Management
More information and online registration.