Map of current weather — NCSU Climate Office
Recent and historical weather data — NCSU Climate Office
North Carolina Forecasts — National Weather Service
Regional Latest Forecasts — National Weather Service
More University & Government Services
- State Climate Office of North Carolina
- Ag Weather Tools — NCSU Climate Office
- National Weather Warnings – flood, wind, hurricane warnings — National Weather Service
- N.C. Cooperative Extension Disaster Information Center
- AgroClimate – Southeast Climate Consortium
Numerous agricultural weather tools
- Climate Hubs – USDA
- SERCH – Southeast Regional Climate Hub
News and Events; Tools such as SERCH LIGHTS, an email alert service that is triggered when climate-related conditions change in your locations; Landmanagement information for cropland, forestland, grazing land and livestock.
- AWIS Weather Services
Provides free weather forecast by zip-code or city, including growing degree days and pan evaporation. This site also offers agricultural weather services with a web subscription.
- SkyBit, Inc.
Provides site-specific insect and disease products for various crops.
- AG WEB – Farm Journal
Provides local weather, extended forecast and other tools such as precipitation and soil maps.
- The Weather Channel