Pest Advisories, Decision Aids and Forecasts
- Plant Disease and Insect Clinic – North Carolina State University
- North American Plant Protection Phytosanitary Alert System
Facilitates awareness, detection, prevention and management of exotic species in North America
- Current Western NC Orchard Pest Populations – N.C. Cooperative Extension Entomology – Insect Biology and Pest Management Portal
Trap captures and accumulated degree days
- Blackberry Diagnostic Tool – Department of Horticulture, NCSU
A tool for identifying causes of injury from pest, diseases, viruses, and fungi on blackberries.
- Cucurbit Downy Mildew Forecast – IPM Pipe
- Peanut Disease Information and Advisories – North Carolina State University
- Peanut Risk Management Decision Aid
Helps assess risks of developing one or more disease, arthropod, or nematode problem in your peanut crop.
- Southern Corn Rootworm Advisory for Peanut Pod Damage in North Carolina and Virginia
Aid for treatment decisions
- Soybean Rust Website – IPM Pipe
- NC Strawberry Diagnostic Key – N.C. Cooperative Extension
Tool includes insect, disease, nutritional and physiological disorders
- Strawberry Fruit Infection Risk Tool for Anthracnose and Botrytis
- Turf Files Decision Aids – North Carolina State University
Carbon, disease, weed and water aids
- Weeds of Container Nurseries in the United States
Character selection key with pictures of common weeds
Was the information on this page helpful?