- Peach Crop Profile
Includes information on general production practices, worker activities, insect and mite pests, diseases, weeds and recommendation on pest control.
- Peach Growers Portal (N.C. Cooperative Extension)
A website that provides commercial growers, home gardeners and Extension agents with comprehensive information about peaches, including management, production, weather and marketing materials
- Fruit/Nut Disease Information Notes
Publications by NC Extension Plant Pathology on peach scab, and nematode control.
Integrated Pest Management
- 2015 NC Peach and Nectarine Disease and Pest Management Guide
A guide to help manage diseases, insects, and weeds in peach orchards
- Eastern Peach Pest Management Strategies (FL, GA, MI, NC, NJ, PA, SC)
Pest management needs and critical issues in eastern US peach production
- Pest Management Strategic Plan for Eastern Peaches (GA, NC, SC)
Summary from a 2003 workshop on reseach and regulatory priorities in insect, disease and weed management in peach orchards
- Pest Management in Peaches (N.C. Cooperative Extension Peach Growers Portal) List of pest management resources on peaches
- North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual
This manual provides growers, Extension personnel, researchers and other agricultural professionals with the most up-to-date information available on the selection, application, and safe and proper use of agricultural chemicals. The online version is updated as changes in recommendations occur throughout the year.
- Southeastern Peach, Nectarine and Plum Pest Management and Culture Guide
Pest problems vary across the Southeast. This guide, developed by tree fruit specialists from ten southeastern land-grant universities, including NC State, covers multiple states and production areas.
- Commercial Tree Fruits (N.C. Cooperative Extension Horticulture Information Leaflets)
Detailed information on growing peaches in North Carolina.
Was the information on this page helpful?